Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jon and the Gold Digger Minus Kate and Eight

Okay, I've tried to stay out of the fray with Jon and Kate. I used to watch the show. Who wouldn't watch a show about twin girls and their six siblings? In the beginning, it was entertaining and made me thankful for my own quiet home. I watched as people and companies gifted Jon and Kate with much needed family vacations and toys - things they probably couldn't do on their own.

I also watched as Kate became increasingly tougher on Jon. I started feeling like she was picking on him, emasculating him on national television. Well, friends, I believe that pendulum is starting to swing the other way. What we, the viewing public, may not have seen was that Jon was the 9th child in that house. Although he (apparently) willingly married young and immediately fathered eight kids, he seemed immature and his latest antics just confirm it.

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on tv, but I would think any lawyer worth his weight in salt would advise his client going through a very public divorce to keep the new gold-digging child girlfriend out of the limelight. The attorney might even suggest that his client maintain a low profile himself. But Jon? Jon's attorney must not be saying much because in recent months, Jon has pierced his ears (nice), held court with the Paparazzi in his driveway, said he was "excited" about this next chapter in his life (as a single man), and flaunted his 22 year old girlfriend all over St. Tropez.

And the girlfriend? She is the daughter of a surgeon who, as a favor to his wife, performed a tummy tuck on Kate. Mrs. Glassman was such a fan of the show she invited Kate to recuperate for a week at her home. Now the young daughter is playing with the older, married (yes, honey, he's still married) Jon in front of every tabloid camera in the world. Let's not forget she's now sporting some super-tacky skull diamond ring. I'm sure she wouldn't be so interested in him if there wasn't some money in his pocket.

Hey, Jon....you have eight kids at home. You don't need this one- she'll cost you more than the other eight combined.

1 comment:

Neal Cornett said...

Jon had every man on his side until he started sleeping around whilst still married.

Just as bad as his wife in my opinion. Sad for the children.

Next media celebrity please...these are done.